Unilab apart from individual tests provides groups of tests as well. Several profiles have been created for your convenience and for trying to reduce the cost. the check up profiles include:
- The Full check up profile: Full Blood Count/ESR, Glucose, Cholesterole, Triglycerides, HDL ("good cholesterol")/LDL ("bad cholesterol"), Urea, Uric acid and Urine analysis.
- The Full check up 1 profile: Full check up adding Aspartate Aminotransferase (GOT) and gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (γ-GT).
- The Full check up 2 profile: Full check up 1 adding Electrolytes (Na, K, Cl).
- Liver Function Tests profile: Aspartate Aminotransferase (GOT), Alanine Aminotransferase (GPT), Gamma-glutamyl Transpeptidase (γ-GT), Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), Total Protein (T.P), Albumin (Alb) and Globulin.
- The Lipids profile: Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL ("good cholesterol) and LDL ("bad cholesterol").Risk ratio
- The Thyroid Function Tests profile: Thyroxine (FT4), Triiodothyronine (FT3) and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH). In case of abnormal results, further investigation is followed by determine the Thyroid antibodies TPO and TGA.
- The Foreign check profile: Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, HIV and Syphilis screen (RPR).
- The Coagulation profile: Prothrombine Time(PT), International Normalized Ratio (INR), Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT), Fibrinogen, Lupus Antibody, Activated Clotting Time (ACT), Coagulation Factors, Platelet count and Heparin.